Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

As sad as I am to see the summer end after this weekend, I am excited to see what this football season will bring! 75 man roster will go to the 53 man roster, and the tailgating can officially begin! I will be going to my first away game this season in Cleveland to see them take on the Pats! This will be the first time I have ever been to a stadium other than a Boston based one ...

With that being said, what is your favorite tailgating food? My tops are buffalo chicken dip, chili queso dip, and some burgers. I've had some great ribs and venison while tailgating too! I would like to learn a new recipe, does anyone have any great ones to share with me for this season?

GO PATRIOTS!!! 



I have never made this before, but it seems fitting :)

1 comment: