Monday, August 30, 2010

Makeup Monday!

SOOO it's Monday ... boooo to that alarm going off to start the work week! I thought I focus on things that make me happy to get me through the last Monday of the summer :( Why not makeup! Makeup makes me happy! I love trying out new products and learning new tricks, so I thought I'd share with you a couple of my favorite makeup products!

This is my favorite bronzer! It's Sephora brand, so it's affordable (in my book hehe) and it gives that great sun kissed glow you need to look like you've been beachin' it all summer, when you've really been in an office every day! The only thing I think it could improve on is the crumble factor; when you're running low on it, it crumbles easily and you end up having to throw it away...


This is my new favorite blush! This is from Carmindy's (the makeup artist from TLC's What Not To Wear) Sally Hansen Natural Line and it's the first creme blush I've used. At first I was a little scared, but it's got a great texture that looks pretty and is long lasting. It also dubs as a great lip color if you are going for the muted lip :) I think the best thing about going from a powder blush to a creme blush is that it's a super fast application if you hit the snooze button (like I did) on a Monday morning too many times and are trying to beat the clock!

What is your favorite makeup product these days?

xxxo
kaitlin

3 comments:

  1. I actually just got an awesome lip gloss from Arbonne. Although I feel like their products are extremely over priced this is seriously the best lip gloss ever. All other kinds for some reason leave my lips chapped after I use one...this one doesn't. It's called Brown Sugar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog!

    As for makeup, hmm...well I LOVE Rimmel mascara. Great coverage and NO clumping! On the wishlist is the Urban Decay Naked pallete! Did you know you can register at Sephora? For birthdays and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete